Search De Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My six thinking hats

My thinking hat: Next in my assignment is getting lots of people to come to my website so recommending it to my friends so they follow it which will maybe make them recommend it to other people.  I think it was good to choose a blog because it is usable for every-one around the world (that has the computer and the Internet).
My feelings hat: I think that my assignment is good because it's easier to use e.g kids can do whatever they want on a website with some restrictions but a quiz won't teach you as much as real information e.g if a kid had to do a document on how the brain works a quiz will probably just give you tiny facts but with the web you can look for information put it into your own words and even create that as your own blog!

My creative hat:  A possible idea is asking a doctor about certain things would definitely be the most helpful such as what is the brain's main function doctor replies approximate facts on what it does and how it works. A idea also could be asking your friends parents if they've had any problems before with any of their systems e.g Have you been having trouble with your digestive system? They might reply yes. And you would ask what has it done to you and how?

My information hat: My facts are all precise and the information is cool as well as scientific.

My benefits hat: The good part about my project is that it will help me understand more about my Omas disease (Alzheimer's Disease) I already know more than my mum. She thinks this course is very helpful for me.

My judgment hat: I think what's wrong with my project is that it doesn't have a good website name to remember and I think if i have any trouble in the future I will not use Wikipedia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment